Once in Love!
I stop fucking with those feelings. Through all the lies the truth starts revealing. It’s self.
Somehow I always become the villain. Mercy on my soul if the Lord’s willing. Medicated mentality even though its past healing. Our bond was once constructed like the Empire State building. On a high level but I guess we reached that ceiling.
- April is POETRY MONTH (aboquistschoolthehomeedition.wordpress.com)
- A Sample from National Poetry Month (writersite.org)
- April: National Poetry Month (theblacktortoise.com)
- Poetry Challenge for April (anexerciseindiscipline.com)
- National Poetry Month (poemattic.wordpress.com)